Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Monday, April 11, 2005

Same As it Ever Was...


I'm a big fan of Talking Heads, but I'm an even bigger fan of David Byrnes solo material.
It's pointless rattling on about his work to anyone who knows him but for those people who really like music and don't know of him, look him up.
His website is wonderful and anyone who enjoys a challenging and engaging read should visit his journal - which is wonderful.
There's quite a bit there but it's well worth heading back to the beginning and going through until now.
Despite the fact that I prefer his later material - his persona on the live Talking Heads concert is ripe for caricature, so that's what I've created here.Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Elliot Cowan said...

Heya!
I don't believe there is a spell checker, but a quick glance at your post reveals a lack of errors!
Hope to see you soon - I'm thinking of doing a lunch thing with some friends - I'll let you know when and if!

 
Blog Directory - Blogged