Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

For Charmaine


Every year, in a celebration of the yuletide season I paint a picture of Santa.
I make him a bad tempered Billy-Bob style Santa.
My intention was not to upset people, but perhaps to cause a little distaste (I think people feeling unpleasant is far more interesting than offending them).
So - this is last years Santa.
I have never had a single complaint, which I have to say irks me just a little bit.
I did an easter bunny one year which was simply dreadful, but no-one batted an eyelid... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angel! said...

lolll

...

loll, you are hilarious!!

Elliot Cowan said...

it makes up for a lack of manners.

LeeLoreya said...

I wish all santa's at the local supermarket would resemble scruffy Mr Thornton.

max said...

That's way too nice for Christmas. I just send a horse's head in a box to those that deserve it. Cost a small fortune but makes me feel good.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged