Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hooray for Dust!


With the exception of a blissful break chatting to a friend, I have spent the day sanding architraves.
I could go into the intimate details of timber dust blowing into each crevice on my body.
I could describe the colour of my snot.
The heat...
The fact that I can't wear my spectacles...
Or you could just take a look at the picture and work it out from there.
There's only a little bit left to do and I shall leave it for tomorrow.
Then when that's done I can move back into my home!
One step closer to my international trip.

3 comments:

Little Rock said...

aww.. your poor, sandy, crevices..

Elliot Cowan said...

Little Rock - Never you mind about my crevices....

Claude - always a pleasure to receive a compliment from such a fine illustrator as yourself.

MikeS said...

Even in your drawing, you are endorsing safety etiquette by wearing the goggles. Good on ya!

Good luck with the move back into the house!

 
Blog Directory - Blogged