Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Friday, August 03, 2007

Booth

Today we spent the afternoon recording dialogue with legendary actor Christopher Lee.
He was a peculiar old bird but fun to be around.
He has a lot of family from Australia, and does a remarkably accurate Australian accent, something you don't hear very often (unless it's coming from an Australian).
We had a spare 11 hours so he gave us a family history.
The reason I am not wearing my glasses is because I was using the camera shortly beforehand and I forgot to put them on for this snap.

The fellow on the right is the always blonde, Boris Q. Hiestand, and the fellow behind the camera is Ulrich Werner Meyer, at whose blog you can find more pictures of dorks shaking hands with Dracula.

7 comments:

Vincenzo said...

Dracula for the old folks...Saruman for the kiddies.

Eleven hours of family history, my God did he go back to the Pleistocene
era...only a legend could get away with that!!

DW said...

Holy shit! So that's where you've been!

Elliot Cowan said...

Vince - he is 85 odd years old...

Daryl - I haven't been anywhere!

DW said...

I mean since you asked me about the website (I assumed you were busy with work though)

Brian Sibley said...

'Jackanory' with Christopher Lee: longer than the Extended cuts of all three LotR films --- plus extras! Oh, the memories it brings back...

Brian Sibley said...

PS: Like the monsters in the newsidebar... :-)

Elliot Cowan said...

Daryl - oh yes. I have been busy!

Brian - sounds sinister, and thank you. They are from an ABC book I did that no publishers were interested in.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged