Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Boxhead and Roundhead - TEASER

EDIT -
To my great surprise I discovered that Boxhead and Roundhead had played at NAFF - the Neum Animated film Festival in Bosnia and Herzegovina earlier in the year.
I only found out because they happened to send me a copy of the program.
How nice.

Well I've posted practically nothing for ages and it's because I've been tinkering away at a new Boxhead and Roundhead adventure.
The animation is complete and it's all been cut together.
Once the audio is complete, we'll be off and away and it'll be Youtube and film festivals galore.
We've done some slightly different things with this one which I am sure you'll be thrilled by.
In the meantime, below is a little teaser I threw together.
The new cartoon doesn't have a name yet, but I'll have one soon enough, I'm sure.

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

I had the honor of being an advanced screener of this film and its AWESOME. Looking forward to the music.

CHEERS ELLIOT!

P

Elliot Cowan said...

Huzzah for you, I say!

 
Blog Directory - Blogged