Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Exhibition


The incredibly talented Pedro Delgado and the incredibly talented and much, much sexier than Pedro, Rebecca Angelou.

Again, the amazing Rebecca Angelou but this time in the embrace of the overly tall and under bearded Tim Rauch.

This is me, Fran Krause who longs for my dark curly locks, and a Russian girl called Julia who works in advertising and hates it.

Myself and Linda Beck, secretary of ASIFA east and who doesn't have a link that I know of.
There were other terrific folks there like David Levy, Kat Morris and Rebecca Sugar.
Kat has a terrific film that you can find HERE.

4 comments:

Charles K. said...

Great pictures Elliot. I hope it's slightly less packed by the time I get up there this afternoon

Elliot Cowan said...

Hey Charles - this doesn't really give much indication of just how crazy packed it was!

Tim Rauch said...

dammit, rebecca sugar was there? point her out to me next time, i wanna meet her, love her work!

Elliot Cowan said...

She sure was.
We'll invite her to something.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged